Hair Hybrid Program in Arizona
30 Week* Hair Hybrid Program
Penrose Academy is now offering a new license for Hair Styling with both full-time 4-Day and part-time 2-Day schedules. If you’re focused exclusively on creating exceptional hair, our hair hybrid program is right for you. With our Hair Hybrid program, we give you the chance to jump on the fast track to becoming a licensed stylist.
With Penrose’s Hair Hybrid program, you’ll learn cutting, coloring, styling, extensions and more in through a combination of on-campus and online learning using Pivot Point Lab 2.0 Cosmetology curriculum, a unique interaction online learning platform. Learn technical and theoretical components of hair styling, with both classroom education and hands-on training in the student salon.
Learn technical and theoretical components of hair styling, with classroom training, assisting, and time spent on the Student Salon floor. Complete four hours of online distance education per week at your own convenience, from wherever you choose. You’ll also learn valuable business skills through our 6 R’s professional development program exclusive to Penrose Academy.
Next Program Start Dates
- Sep 8th, 2021Hair Hybrid: Hair Hybrid - 4-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale Penrose Academy is now offering a Hybrid Hair program. For those of you who're interested in becoming a Hair Stylist, and want to focus solely on that, then this program is for you. Learn cutting, coloring, perming, styling and more.https://penrose.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/hair-hybrid-7376-hero.jpgPenrose Academy
- Nov 3rd, 2021Hair Hybrid: Hair Hybrid - 4-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale Penrose Academy is now offering a Hybrid Hair program. For those of you who're interested in becoming a Hair Stylist, and want to focus solely on that, then this program is for you. Learn cutting, coloring, perming, styling and more.https://penrose.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/hair-hybrid-7376-hero.jpgPenrose Academy
- Nov 29th, 2021Hair Hybrid: Hair Hybrid - 2-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale Penrose Academy is now offering a Hybrid Hair program. For those of you who're interested in becoming a Hair Stylist, and want to focus solely on that, then this program is for you. Learn cutting, coloring, perming, styling and more.https://penrose.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/hair-hybrid-7376-hero.jpgPenrose Academy
Full-time, 4-Day program
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
9:00am – 5:00pm
Part-time, 2-Day program
Monday and Tuesday
8:30am – 5:00pm
The best way to see if Penrose Academy is the right fit for you is to see it for yourself. You can tour our facilities, and meet with both students and instructors. Book a Tour Now or Get more info.
Two or Four Days a Week – You Choose
Busy with other commitments? Have a family, a job on the side, or both? It’s tough to fit everything in and we understand that. At Penrose, we offer two versions of our Hair Hybrid Program: either two days or four days a week – whatever works best for you!
You’ll be able to…
- Save time by commuting to class two less days per week
- Take your stress levels down a few notches
- Put more of your valuable time towards what’s important in your life
And you can do this all while getting the education you need to feel confident about launching an exciting beauty career.
- 1000 hours: 30 weeks* (4-Day schedule) or 50 weeks* (2-Day schedule)
- Four hours per week of distance learning off site, online and at your convenience
- 4-Day schedule (30 hours/week on campus): Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 2-Day schedule (16 hours/week on campus): Monday and Tuesday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Davines, Joico and Hattori Hanzo product partnerships
- Pivot Point Lab 2.0 based curriculum
- Both classroom and hands-on training in our 70-chair Student Salon
- All-school educational assemblies
- Professional & Career Development classes
- Semi-annual editorial styling and runway presentation events
- Aqua Hair Extensions certification
Is Beauty School Right for You? Find Out! Take the Penrose Academy “Beauty Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now >>
Your 4-Day/30-week* or 2-Day/50-week* program will be divided into five zones. Each zone’s curriculum also includes Life Skills education, our comprehensive professional and personal development program designed to build your business and professional skills.
Technical Curriculum Breakdown
Master the technical skills with our comprehensive hands-on curriculum. These technical skill building blocks give you the foundation to grow your career in the professional beauty industry.
- Hair Design
- Hair Color
- Men’s Sculpting & Grooming
- Editorial Design Challenge
- Aqua Hair Extensions
- Model Workshops
- State Board Boot Camp
- Industry Day Networking
Theory Curriculum Breakdown
Learn your theory through MindTap, a unique interactive online learning platform available through our partnership with Milady.
- Hair Design
- Salon Ecology
- Design Decisions
- Chemical Texturing
- Professional Development
- Hair Color
- Salon Business
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Arizona State Board Law
- Wigs and Hair Additions
- Infection Control and Safety
- Final Exam Review
I have always wanted to make people look and feel beautiful. I am a makeup artist and wanted to pursue my dreams of also doing hair. A cosmetology license will allow me to explore different areas of the beauty industry without limits. My hair dresser knew that I was interested in beauty school and recommended Penrose because she also attended the program and had a really positive experience and was able to find a great job right out of school.
At Penrose Academy, we believe in being transparent and upfront about tuition costs so you can make an informed decision when choosing a school. We’re here to work with you, one-on-one, to help you determine the best financing options for you. In addition, we provide financial aid guidance and information on any scholarship opportunities available. We want to do everything in our power to help you achieve the education and the career you’ve always wanted.
If you have questions about tuition, or the financing options that may be available to you, please contact us. We’ll work with you individually to find the ideal solution.
Is a Rewarding Beauty Career Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in beauty and exploring whether Penrose Academy is right for you, fill out the form to receive more information or take our online training readiness quiz!
For immediate questions, give us a call at 480-222-9540.
*Program length when completed in normal time.