About The Campus Tour
Get a Sense of the Staff, Students and Facilities When You Attend a Campus Tour
This one-on-one tour is the first step to graduating and beginning your career. Since we don’t have open enrollment at Penrose Academy, our campus tours are important because they give us an opportunity to connect personally with students who are committed to high standards, creative learning and have a passion for the beauty industry.
During the tour, you’ll learn more about Penrose Academy, our curriculum and our culture. We’ll answer all of your important questions, and you’ll have all the information you need to make an educated decision about your future.
Becoming a Student
At Penrose Academy, prospective students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Prospective students must be at least 17 years old
- Provide proof of education: high school diploma or equivalent
- Proof of US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Schedule and successfully complete a campus tour
- To enroll in our Laser Technician Certification Program, you must have a current cosmetology or esthetics license.
- Cosmetology/Esthetics/Nail Technician Educator Training students must also have a valid Arizona license and have completed a minimum of two years of work experience.
Note: Penrose Academy does not recognize transfer hours.