Esthetics & Esthetics Hybrid Program in Arizona
20 Week* Esthetics & Esthetics Hybrid Programs
Esthetics training at Penrose combines scientific knowledge, hands-on training, professional development education and more.
Our curriculum is designed to give you the crucial information required to succeed in today’s professional health & beauty industry. You’ll have the opportunity to master the key skills required to provide results-oriented treatments. We are the state’s only undergraduate academy to align with SkinMedica products and peels as our cosmeceutical line of choice.
Master your interpersonal and business skills through our professional development curriculum which covers subjects such as retailing, guest retention practices, public speaking, professional etiquette and more.
Our 28-bed Student Spa provides a professional environment for working on live guests. Whether you choose to work in a spa, a dermatology office, as a makeup artist, for a skin care line, or any other path in the beauty industry you choose, our Esthetics program will give you the educational foundation to build your career on.
*Our full-time 4-day schedule is a 20 week program; part-time 4-night program is a 38 week program; and our esthetics hybrid part-time 2-day program is 30 weeks.
Next Program Start Dates
- Nov 8th, 2021Esthetics & Esthetics Hybrid - Limited class sizes, call for availability: 4-Night Schedule - Limited class sizes, call for availability Penrose Academy - Scottsdale Learn the art of Esthetics. With this program you'll delve into the scientific understanding of skincare. Get hands-on training, creative makeup training, and professional development core-skills as well.https://penrose.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/esthetics-8541-hero.jpgPenrose Academy
- Nov 17th, 2021Esthetics & Esthetics Hybrid - Limited class sizes, call for availability: 4-Day Schedule - Limited class sizes, call for availability Penrose Academy - Scottsdale Learn the art of Esthetics. With this program you'll delve into the scientific understanding of skincare. Get hands-on training, creative makeup training, and professional development core-skills as well.https://penrose.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/esthetics-8541-hero.jpgPenrose Academy
- Dec 13th, 2021Esthetics & Esthetics Hybrid - Limited class sizes, call for availability: 2-Day Hybrid Schedule - Limited class sizes, call for availability Penrose Academy - Scottsdale Learn the art of Esthetics. With this program you'll delve into the scientific understanding of skincare. Get hands-on training, creative makeup training, and professional development core-skills as well.https://penrose.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/esthetics-8541-hero.jpgPenrose Academy
Esthetics Program Schedules
600 Hours / 20 Weeks
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
8:30am – 4:30pm
600 Hours / 38 Weeks
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
5:00pm – 9:00pm
Esthetics Hybrid Program Schedules
600 Hours / 30 Weeks
Monday and Tuesday
8:30am – 5:00pm
Two or Four Days a Week – You Choose
Busy with other commitments? Have a family, a job on the side, or both? It’s tough to fit everything in and we understand that. At Penrose, we offer two schedules for our Esthetics program: full-time 4-day or part-time 4-nights. We also offer one schedule for our Esthetics Hybrid program: part-time 2-day.
You choose whichever works best for you!
You’ll be able to…
- Save time by commuting to class less days per week
- Take your stress levels down a few notches
- Put more of your valuable time towards what’s important in your life
And you can do this all while getting the education you need to feel confident about launching an exciting beauty career.
- 600 hours
- 4-Day schedule: 20 weeks (30 hours/week): Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- 4-Night schedule: 38 weeks (30 hours/week) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- 2-Day Hybrid* schedule: 30 weeks (16 hours/week on campus) Monday & Tuesday from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- *Four hours per week of distance learning off site, online and at your convenience
- Comfort Zone and SkinMedica product partnerships
- Pivot Point Member School-based curriculum
- Esthetics classrooms and hands-on training in our 28-bed Student Spa
- Hands-on exposure to our Laser Technician program
- Professional & Career Development classes
- Semi-annual editorial styling and runway presentation events
Is Beauty School Right for You? Find Out! Take the Penrose Academy “Beauty Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now >>
Graduating from Penrose Academy’s Esthetics Program will give you a deep understanding of medical esthetics, dermaplaning, peels, waxing, makeup techniques, facials and the entire business of the spa industry. In addition, you’ll learn in our 28-bed Student Spa, where you’ll have hands-on experience with real guests.
Your Esthetics or Esthetics Hybrid program will be split into four zones. Each one’s curriculum also includes our 6 R’s education, our comprehensive professional and personal development program designed to build your business and professional skills.
Technical Curriculum Breakdown
- Skin Treatments
- Clinical Procedures
- [comfort zone] and SkinMedica product training
- Brow Shape & Style
- Lash Lift
- Brow Lamination
- Tinting (Eyelash & Brow)
- Facial & Body Waxing
- Back Facial
- Dermaplaning (Dry & Oil)
- Model Workshops
- SkinMedica Chemical Peel Training
- Industry Day Networking
- Assisting Senior Students in the Student Spa
- State Board Boot Camp
Theory Curriculum Breakdown
- Principles of Electricity
- Skin Analysis & Equipment
- Skin Physiology
- Theory of Makeup
- Skin Care Ecology
- Advanced Treatments
- Estheticians in the Medical Field
- Clinical Treatments Records
- Professional Development Business Basics
- Introduction to Laser Theory
- Final Exam Review
- Infection Control and Safety Sanitation (SSIC)
- Arizona State Board Laws & Regulations
I chose to pursue the Esthetics program to further my career in the beauty industry. Practicing esthetics is a great way to impact the lives of others in a productive and positive way. Penrose Academy not only prepares us to provide quality services to our clients after graduation, it prepares us to be successful on the business side of the beauty industry by instilling the importance of the 6 R's.
At Penrose Academy, we believe in being transparent and upfront about tuition costs so you can make an informed decision when choosing an esthetician school. We’re here to work with you, one-on-one, to help you determine the best financing options for you. In addition, we provide financial aid guidance and information on any scholarship opportunities available. We want to do everything in our power to help you achieve the education and the career you’ve always wanted.
If you have questions about tuition, or the financing options that may be available to you, please contact us. We’ll work with you individually to find the ideal solution.
Is a Rewarding Beauty Career Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in beauty and exploring whether Penrose Academy is right for you, fill out the form to receive more information or take our online training readiness quiz!
For immediate questions, give us a call at 480-222-9540.
*Program length when completed in normal time.