Get Your Training at Penrose Academy and Become a Beauty Professional
Penrose Academy has one goal: helping you become a highly sought-after beauty professional. We partner with leading international beauty educators to drive our innovative curriculum. Get ready to work with industry heavyweights such as: Pivot Point, Milady, Davines, Comfort Zone, Hattori Hanzo Shears, SkinMedica, Joico, CND, Lumenis, Clarsonic and Millennium.
Beyond technical skills, our curriculum focuses on business development and life skills training to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace. Develop your professional portfolio, leadership skills, public speaking, communication and financial awareness, so you can become a well-rounded beauty professional.
Next Program Start Dates
- May 20thLaser Technician: Laser Technician - 2-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- May 29thCosmetology Hybrid: Cosmetology Hybrid - 4-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- May 29thHair Hybrid: Hair Hybrid - 4-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- Jun 12thEsthetics: Esthetics - 4-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- Sep 16thHair Hybrid: Hair Hybrid - 2-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- Sep 30thEsthetics: Esthetics - 2-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- Nov 19thNail Technician Hybrid: Nail Technician Hybrid - 2-Day Tuesday|Wednesday Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- Nov 21stNail Technician Hybrid: Nail Technician Hybrid - 2-Day Thursday|Friday Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
Is Beauty School Right for You? Find Out! Take the Penrose Academy “Beauty Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now >>
If You’re Ready to Become a Business-Smart Beauty Expert, Then Come to Penrose. Get Professional Training from Industry-Experienced Instructors and Intimate Class Sizes in Under 1 Year.*
For immediate questions, give us a call at 480-222-9540.
A helpful Admissions Representative can assist you with everything from career questions to funding options and help you discover the perfect career path for you.
* Program length when completed in normal time.